Principal Platform Engineer (AWS)
This is a unique role for somebody with a true passion for DevOps mixed with team leadership and business strategy. What we are looking for is somebody that not only has a wealth of technical DevOps abilities but has a strong business acumen on a wider team level.
The client is an award-winning consultancy that even after the past year has gone from strength to strength and widen their market reach. Having secured multiple new projects this has caused a boom in recruitment and therefore a senior position has become available.
What you will need:
* A strong background in DevOps with a focus on AWS, Linux, Kubernetes & Docker.
* The ability to coach and mentor members of your team in the best practices applied by the company.
* Impeccable communication skills as you will be representing the company to win business from a leadership standpoint.
* A proven track record of expanding teams and bringing in new clients.
* Participate and lead workshops from an internal company standpoint.
* Using your wealth of technical knowledge, you will be the "go-to" person for any technical issues from a company and client perspective.
* Be happy to be hands on and hands off when ever is required.
What you will get in return:
* A market leading salary within an award-winning business.
* The freedom and ability to grow your team and client business as you see fit.
* Work and Home life balance are built into the flexible working strategy.
* The latest technology and training at your fingertips.
* A wide range of company benefits.
This position requires security clearance and the proven ability to lead and win business. For further information on this position get in touch on the details above or send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org