Are you ready for your next step to a senior role?
Do you want to work for an innovative company on Greenfield Projects?
My client an internet service provider who are looking to build a devops team. You will be an experienced DevOps engineer using your knowledge and skills to transform our software deployment process towards a fully automated solution. You will be joining a new DevOps team and have the opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the team going forward.
* 30 days annual leave (option to buy an additional 5 days)
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Group Pension plan (company matching up to 7%)
Roles & Responsibilities;
* Deep knowledge of writing Infrastructure as Code and delivery pipelines.
* Build, configure, run and patch Kubernetes clusters.
* Work with Software Developers to release code (including new applications) across the application stack (development, beta, production, etc).
* Take an automated-first approach to all tasks.
* Engineer new tools and applications that improve production and deployment capabilities for all teams.
* Work on projects across the business to ensure operational excellence.
* Design and write automated tests within a CI framework on configuration, packaging and deployment scripts.
* Work closely with Infrastructure and Security Engineers to implement operational requirements; identify and fix bugs and streamline development workflows.
* Be an ambassador for DevOps across the business, influencing others to embrace automation and DevOps principles.
* Work with the Release Manager to ensure successful and streamlined production deployments.
Must have experience;
* Strong background in software engineering (using languages such as Java, Python, etc).
* Extensive experience with Linux and virtualization.
* Extensive system design knowledge.
* Formidable experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
* Deep knowledge of containerisation.
* Confident with Ansible, Terraform, GIT for configuration management.
* Substantial experience with AWS.
* CI/CD tooling and delivery best practices.
* Network and security knowledge.
* Experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting of software applications (including Web Apps and B2B).
* Happy working using Agile practices, and JIRA.
If you would like to know more please submit your CV to email@example.com