Development Team Lead (C++) - Salary paying up to £65,000 - Remote - UK Wide
An exciting new role for a senior C++ developer to take a step into a lead position. The position is fully remote and you will be charged with helping deliver a global product to a number of third party clients.
The company are global provider of telecoms, payments and mobile solutions (head office based in Birmingham). As an experience developer you will be tasked with fixing bugs with existing solutions and be centrally involved for the future strategy and delivery of technology solutions using the existing platforms.
* Be involved with the delivery of new development projects.
* Working closely with the head of development and product owners.
* Guide development teams both internally and externally.
* Taking part in reviews and meetings and updates on project progress.
* Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
* Expert programming within C++ (Mostly 98, some 11)
* Solid background knowledge of Microsoft/Linux based environments.
* People management experience (including remote teams)
* Experience with agile development (Scrum/Kanban)
* Experience in design, development and maintenance of RESTful APIs
* Test and Debugging skills and proven track record.
If this is something that could be of interest to you get in touch today or apply with the details above and submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org