Security Engineer /Systems Administrator - Paying up to £60k - Knustford
My client is one of the biggest banks in the world, they are currently recruiting for a Security Engineer in their tech command centre that has a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play - we have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.
Roles & Responsibilities;
* You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of commercial-off-the-shelf technology across Security services.
* This will be covering Proof of Concept (POC)/Pilot, design, planning and implementation of a given solution.
* Additionally, you will provide fourth line support to fully resolve arising challenges.
* The Chief Security Office (CSO) is a fully global team, with colleagues across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
* You will be responsible for stakeholder management, capturing requirements and working within agile methodologies.
* Working closely with both highly technical and business colleagues.
* Translating vendor specifications and internal requirements into corresponding infrastructure, network and security design patterns.
* Planning and executing the delivery of the technology.
* Running teams covering both on-premise and cloud build pipelines.
* You will be responsible for fourth line support in case of challenges and root cause analysis resolution.
What we're looking for:
* Significant experience in following software: Windows Server and Desktop Clients IIS, MS-SQL, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, MariaDB.
* A very good understanding of Technical Architecture and Design.
* Competency in Chef, Git/Stash, Powershell, Networking, TCP/IP, Load balancing, DNS, Proxy, VPN, Control and Governance frameworks - ITIL.
* Strong awareness of .NET, Tomcat and JBoss application hosting.
* Knowledge of OpenShift, Docker, Jenkins, Active Directory, Python.
* Knowledge of Atlassian stack - Confluence/JIRA/BitBucket.
* Familiar with ServiceNow, Cyberark, Powerbroker.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 808 7282.