AWS DevOps Engineer role - 100% remote - paying £55k - £70k p/a
Are you interested in making a difference with technology?
My client is a transact payments company who are a solutions provider to Visa, Mastercard etc, they are looking for an AWS Devops Engineer who is used to working 100% remotely as this is not new to them they have been remote from the start of the business.
* 100% remote working always.
* £55k - £70k p.a
* The role is customer-facing and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects, and implement new solutions.
* The role is varied in scope and technology and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects.
* Supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
* Experienced to a senior level with AWS 2 - 5 years
* Experienced to a senior level with Terraform 2 - 5 years.
* Experience with DevOps tooling - Jenkins.
* Ability to work well with customers and in a cross-team environment.
* Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
* Good troubleshooting ability both within their area of expertise and also outside of their technical comfort zone i.e. ability to research for potential solutions outside of their area of technical expertise.
* Eligible for UK-security clearance
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 808 7282.