AWS Platform Engineer/Devops - Terraform & Kubernetes- Newcastle - 100% remote but then next year go into the office.
Have you worked in the Healthcare Sector? If so my client needs you!
My client has a team of IT specialists within their Digital Directorate will be responsible for the development and support of the system tier in a DevOps environment for services across the entire NHSBSA enterprise, delivering a range of services that allow NHSBSA and its customers to benefit from the those technologies.
* Work from home opportunities
* Discounted/free food/Casual Dress
* Subsidised commuter solution
* Company events & social hours
* Company pension & Employee discount
Role & Responsibilities;
* Must have used Terraform & kubernetes.
* Responsible for supporting the pipeline of development, availability, maintenance and performance enhancements of a number of business critical solutions for the whole organisation and its customers.
* The post holder will work to install, build and enhance their system tier and deployment support model to allow for continuous deployment and availability in a DevOps environment.
* You will play an important role in their agile software release process while participating on projects, within a multi-disciplinary team, associated with release engineering, application deployment, system installation, monitoring, scripting, building scheme's, application load testing and various automation tasks.
* You will also assist with infrastructure management, system admin, developing schemes and making improvements within their deployment environments.
* Your work will create the path that allows them to deploy code to production on a weekly (or possibly daily) basis.
* You will deal with a range of challenging non-routine and complex technical and professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
* Work involves creative application of wide range of technical principles and detailed knowledge of business areas.
* You will be required to operate with a high degree of autonomy and show creativity when solving highly complex and convoluted problems.
To apply or find out more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7282.