Senior/Lead AWS DevOps Consultant £55k - £75k for relevant experience - Either has SC clearance or is eligible
Are you interested in making a difference with technology?
Are you hands on and lead a team?
My client is more than just another IT services company they are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years' experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
* Offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
* Offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
* The role is customer-facing and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects, and implement new solutions.
* The role is varied in scope and technology and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects.
* Supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
* Experienced to a senior level with AWS.
* At least one software development language (Python, NodeJS, Java, etc.)
* Experienced to a senior level with Terraform.
* Experience with DevOps tooling - Ansible, Packer, Jenkins etc.
* Ability to work well with customers and in a cross-team environment.
* Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
* Good troubleshooting ability both within their area of expertise and also outside of their technical comfort zone i.e. ability to research for potential solutions outside of their area of technical expertise.
* Eligible for UK-security clearance
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 808 7282.