Role - Technology Analyst
Technology - SAP Commerce
Location - Germany - Stuttgart (Two on-site days per week)
Eligibility - MUST BE AN EU CITIZEN OR HAVE BLUE CARD VISA TO APPLY
Salary - Competitive package and dependant on experience + Bonus
Positions - 10+ Roles available
Our Client is looking for a consultant with experience in SAP Commerce. Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer clients through their digital journey. This role will be a permanent position with over 10 roles available.
They are looking for someone who has experience with the key technologies which include: SAP Commerce, B2B and B2C configuration, Commerce extensions and modules development, J2EE, Springboot, microservices, AWS and also be proficient in SAFe/Agile Methodologies and run the scrum teams.
* Interface with customer for issue resolution, provide status updates, build customer confidence in team`s ability to deliver in order to support high customer satisfaction.
* Participate in requirement elicitation process defined in the project management plan to identify requirement gaps and issues (both functional and non-functional) in order to come up with a comprehensive requirement document.
* Prepare a detailed estimates and implement the solution by carefully analysing the effort and dependencies.
* Provide inputs to overall project dependencies in order to ensure on time delivery of the project.
* Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
* Ability to work independently, within general guidelines or best practices and manage complex technical solutions
* Be the Nodal person for the Offshore team to unblock issues/dependencies from client/3rd party vendors
* Lead innovation, ideation across the entire Digital workplace footprint and leverage evolving technologies to identify opportunities of efficiency driving business excellence.
* Lead the creation of value proposition and USP
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, you can send your CV directly to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reach out to you and organise a teams call for us to discuss this opportunity further. Please feel free to reach out to me regarding any questions you may have with this role. Due to a high number of positions available if you have anyone who may be interested in this position please do share this opportunity with them.