Competitive (Including bonus)
Poland - Warsaw (hybrid work- 2 days in office per week )
For this role we can not consider candidates who require company support to legally live and work in Poland
No. of Positions
Our Client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Enabling clients in over 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer their clients through their digital journey.
* Work with team of test automation engineers to plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases.
* Experience is setting up automation framework for UI and/or API based testing.
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert for product lines and implementations.
* Partner with multiple project stakeholders in establishing best practices.
* Review and manage configurations, builds, branching, and deployment issues.
* Work with product and development leads on requirements and implementations designs.
* Implement best-fit automation framework using automation tools like Selenium/Cucumber.
* Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion.
* Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases.
* Communicate status frequently to management.
* Lead cross-group and internal automation feature demos.
* Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
* Review and evaluate codes developed by team members to ensure delivery of highest-quality code.
* Strong Programming experience with coding languages - Core Java .
* Hands-on test engineering and automation experience in UI/API automation using Java/Spring, Soap UI, Selenium, Junit, or Robot Framework.
* Expertise working on Java based automation framework, designing, and building tools/utilities to improve testing effectiveness.
* Knowledge of API and UI functional, automation, performance, and security testing along with familiarity of industry wide tools such as Rest Assured, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
* Strong knowledge of database query tools like SQL and MySQL and ability to write and run queries for data validation.
* Ability to understand complex enterprise level systems, various integration points, good understanding of software development lifecycle and processes.
* Hands on experience in test planning, test scenarios creation, test data creation and executing test cases as well as preparing test data based on the business scenarios and creating tools and scripts to manufacture test data.
* Strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, Java, Postman, unit-testing, shell-scripting, and Linux systems.
* Experience working with API Performance test tools like JUNIT/JMeter.
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins & other tools.
* Experience with unit testing, test-driven development, load, and performance testing using JMeter.
* Adaptability, Flexibility of working across different types of projects, Strong communications and sense of ownership and driver ship is required working across teams.
* Must be self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced but high-quality delivery model.
* Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
* Good to have experience in debugging and troubleshooting in Linux/Unix/Container based application servers such as Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices environments.
* Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Junit.
* Experience in Java, Python, Kafka is a big plus.
* Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and effective communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way.
* Experience developing as part of Agile/Scrum team is preferred.
* Ability to deliver on multiple projects and manage priorities based on changing directions.
* Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity.
* Experience in Payments or B2B products is preferred.