Power BI Developer - Oslo
My client is an leading company in the travel and tourism sector.
The company has a young and enthusiastic team who is in the process of building a new data platform for the group.
They are now looking for an individual to work on the front end of the data platform, gather requirements from the group, and build value added dashboards for the business.
The environment has a start up feel about it within the bigger group and will truly give you that responsibility to make it your own!
My client requires the following skills for the role
Experience / Requirements
- Computer Science or Economics Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in the BI space
- Strong experience in building dashboards / reports within Power BI
- Understand and establish Power BI best practices / governance across the group
- Comfortable gathering data from various platforms and data sets
- Knowledge of data protection and masking within Power BI
-Liaise with stakeholders across the business to understand needs and solutions to allow them to become more data driven.
- Familiarity of ETL processes and relational databases
- Support the groups data platform, building reporting functions in conjunction with data lake and warehouse infrastructure.
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
Key Words; MS BI, Microsoft BI, Azure, Data Lake, Power Platform, Power BI, CDM, CDS, Technical, Oslo Norway