Are you a developer with a frontend focus and a creative flair?
I'm working with a group of specialists in design and frontend development in Stavanger who are are looking to expand their team.
You will be working alongside an experienced team of experts in this field working on a range of projects in both the public and private sectors to help solve complex problems and create new opportunities.
They have continuously grown over the past 10 years and now are busier than ever with projects.
If this sounds like an interesting challenge, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a non-committal chat about the position.
What you can expect:
* They encourage an open environment based on passion and sharing, they value that this is the basis for innovation and ensures that they stay ahead professionally.
* They boast a great culture with a lot of joy, freedom, flexibility where employees are well taken care of.
* Consultants are involved in the complete process from idea to product. With design and development under one roof, they have the perfect starting point for building solutions where the two disciplines play as a team and strengthen the overall delivery.
* They have a lot of innovative customers and projects including solutions for the world's smartest electric car charger, the world's first floating wind farm and a ground breaking system for drone technology and machine learning.
Skills & Qualifications
* Competence in either React, Angular or Vue
* Experience in developing APIs
* Fluency in English or Norwegian
* Stock savings program
* Gym membership
* Competence building, with conferences and courses
* Company cabin access
* Stock program
For more information on this exciting new opportunity, please reach out with your CV to Marley Taylor at Nigel Frank.
T: +47 902 724 73