I am currently looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect for an organization that helps in the regulation of banks in all 50 states. This corporation is going through a massive digital transformation, and are looking for someone to come in and be responsible for supporting activities that guide the developing direction for managing a portfolio of technical solutions and deliver effective installation, administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting, of a wide array of the company's systems to include shared infrastructure, API integration, and application services.
The Solutions Architect, working with internal and external implementation teams will be tasked to establish, maintain, and drive the technical strategy and plan for achieving program delivery objectives and managing program/project integration points. Should monitor, manage, and work in collaboration with peers and technology vendors to achieve program/project objectives and ensure proper controls and oversight are provided.
* Experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
* Experience supporting, leading, and managing teams responsible for the engineering, implementation and operational support of enterprise infrastructure technologies and services
* Experience as a solutions architect
* Comprehensive understanding of DevOps development practices, continuous integration, build, testing and release automation
* Comprehensive understanding of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
* Understanding of AWS concepts and experience implementing and maintaining cloud-bases systems and applications in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This position offers a competitive six figure salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Send me your resume ASAP and I will get it in front of the hiring manager before this role is full!