I am currently looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test for a Credit Union in the state of Idaho. They are currently in the midst of a massive digital transformation, this candidate will design, create, and execute automation test cases to achieve test requirements that encompass the full spectrum of testing.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include extending and improving the credit union's test automation framework and continually augment it as new features and systems are rolled out. Help ensure the quality release of software to meet the credit union's business objectives and minimize negative impact to users.
* experience writing automation test utilizing Java and Selenium framework, or similar.
* Experience with Git/GitHub, Appium, CI/CD, Jira.
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
* Knowledge of quality assurance/software testing processes, methodologies, and procedures.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
This position offers a competitive six figure base salary, comprehensive benefits, and bonuses based on performance.
Send me your resume ASAP and I will get it in front of the hiring manager before this role is full!