Data Platform Consultant
I am working with one of Norway's most recognised Data & Analytics Partners of 2022 and are looking to continue their successes going forward.
The company has been recently presented with several awards for their contributions to Data and AI across the community. Through delivering scalable data platforms, data science practices to insight models, they are becoming very well known throughout Norway for their work.
As a Data Platform Consultant you will be at the forefront of projects delivering end to end solutions by liaising with stakeholders across the business, establishing areas and solutions that need to be implemented and delivering modern data platforms on various cloud ecosystems
You will be part of a flat structure so you will be able to have a great deal of influence across the departments direction but also with their customers as they want everyone to play their part.
You're time will be split between project deliverables, workshops, certifications and many social events. It's a fun environment where you be pushed to grow your competency, and be the best at your profession!
- Solid experience in Data & Analytics
- Experience across various ecosystems such as Azure, AWS and Snowflake
- Proven experience in working on development, architecture across end to end implementations!
- ETL tools (Synapse, ADF, SSIS), cubes and data modeling
- Analysis and visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Excel)
Be part of an enviornment where you'll truly be recognised and excellerate your career!
Get in touch with Lewis Reeves on firstname.lastname@example.org