Our client is calling out for talented back-end developers to join them as they look to extend their platform and implement new functionality in order to deliver high quality mental health support solutions to their user base.
Offering a real, tangible chance to contribute a huge amount of good to thousands of end-user that are most in need of support, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone feeling their current role is lacking.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing, designing, testing and deploying the existing web platform; primarily working with Java and React
* Actively participate in sprint planning, code reviews and form a critical part of the internal working culture (mentoring, driving new initiatives etc)
* Write and deploy high-quality, secure and well-tested code
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of experience with Java
* Experience of working with front-end solutions (we work with React) is highly desirable
* Experience of working within CI/CD environments is highly desirable; we work with Ansible, K8S
* Standard ITP1 Pension and associated benefits
* Opportunity to help wider society with their mental wellbeing
* Take a critical role within a fast-growing organisation and cement your status as senior