Our client is an international investment firm that helps support ambitious and talented companies as well as entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. They have recently been leveraging several fields of artificial intelligence in order to analyse large data sets to aid various processes within the firm.
Role & Responsibilities
* Analyse data on potential investment targets using alternative as well as traditional data sources in order to find insights on the companies.
* Use their internal analytics platform to create scripts and custom visualisations to independently evaluate company performance.
* Evaluate potential acquisitions of external data sources and the value they potentially may add to the analysis.
* Assist with the design of their data ingestion pipelines for large datasets as well as their processing and storage.
Skills & Qualifications
* STEM degree with an analytics component.
* 1-2 years of experience with Python in a professional capacity.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Knowledge of programming, scripting languages or statistical analysis tools: Python, R, Matlab, SPSS, Stata, or any Object-Oriented Language or statistical package.
* Experience in data visualisation techniques, using Excel, Tableau, PowerBI or any other tools.
* Advanced Excel knowledge.
* Competitive salary and bonus package.
* Additional benefits package including pension.
* 5 weeks annual holiday.
* BUPA Health Insurance.