Our client is a firm which works on transforming the way in which the hospitality industry sets its prices. They are looking for someone to join their small team to help build their algorithm validating and monitoring platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for productionising and prototyping analytics dashboards that help them find and diagnose problems within the operations and design of their algorithms and infrastructure.
* Working alongside the CSO (Chief Science Officer) and other colleagues within the Optimisation team, you will assist with defining the KPIs that drive their monthly prioritisation as well as being responsible for tracking them.
* You will also be in charge of managing any releases which relate to upgrading their Business Intelligence ppipelines or data model.
* You will be producing actionable and insightful visualisations and dashboards from complex data sets and make them available to internal users.
* Lastly, you will assist with the design of big data warehouses and advise on infrastructure decisions.
Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will posses the following technical experience:
* Benchmarked, market-tracking salary
* Generous options package
* Unlimited holiday policy
* Very flexible working arrangements
* Fun quarterly offsite and ad-hoc face-to-face meetings