No Cap Salary! - Linux Engineer & SME - Perm - Dallas/NYC
* An alternative investment firm currently managing approximately $8 billion in assets. The firm was founded in 1991 and employs approximately 175 individuals in Dallas, New York, London, and Charlottesville.
* Among the top-rated and longest-tenured hedge funds in the world, we have a refreshingly transparent and team-focused culture, low turnover, and a fun work environment
* Their infrastructure is comprised of a growing AWS Cloud deployment, high-density datacenters, 700+ servers (150+ Linux and growing), virtualization, tiered storage solutions, and the Microsoft infrastructure suite.
The Information Technology team has a strong track record of managing an infrastructure utilizing best-in-class technology solutions, applying the latest relevant technologies and providing excellent customer service
What They Need
* An outstanding experienced Engineer with expertise in Linux infrastructure strategy and design, automation, and configuration management.
* You will be part of a team of talented and driven technology professionals that partner with the business to engineer and support a wide-array of resilient high-performance solutions.
* You need a solid working knowledge of cloud administration, Kubernetes administration along with core Linux fundamentals is the target now.
* They need you to come in and be the value add to the organization and BE the SME when it comes to all things Docker & Kubernetes.
* You will be the person they look to for best practices as well will be a key guide as they, over time, move all of their business service units over to Kubernetes in our continual cloud and infrastructure transformation
Do You Have the Following:
· Kubernetes, Docker
· Automation and Configuration mgmt..
· AWS EKS Architecture and Admin
· Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
· Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
· Distributed Source Code (Git)
· Core Linux fundamentals
Perks of the Job
* Generous and negotiable salary
* Gorgeous, huge balcony views
* Catered meals twice a day etc.
* NYC is in the Bank of America tower
* Dallas is in the Salesforce building
If you've read this far, I take it you're interested. If I am correct in thinking this… Don't hesitate! This manager is eager to get things rolling!
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm