Early-stage startup on a mission to help people feel good through better metabolic health.
We do this by providing everyone access to their metabolic health data through a continuous glucose monitor and combine it with magical software to provide actionable insights related to nutrition and performance.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Building, monitoring and maintaining ETL/ELT pipelines and custom pipelines
* Developing, testing and implementing data solutions such as databases, queries, views, reports, and dashboards
* Creating scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses
* Working with data analysts to support in new and ongoing research projects
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience in working with relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL).
* Experience with data-science oriented languages and/or frameworks (eg. Python, Julia, R, SQL / Pandas, NumPy, SciPy)
* Experience with database and other infrastructure maintenance/tuning.
* Experience in ETL process development and related tools (eg. Airflow).
* Familiarity with concepts like containers and Docker.
* Familiarity with git, CI and issue tracking.
* Bachelor's or higher in computer or data science or related subject, or alternatively a minimum of 5 years of working in the field.
* Lunch benefits
* exercise benefits
* blood work
* health insurance
* Travel stipends