Principal Frontend Engineer, £125,000, Remote
Are you ready to be a game-changer? Join our team of experts as we redefine the employee experience with our cutting-edge intranet platform. With over 10 years of experience, we've established ourselves as a go-to partner for organizations worldwide. Now, we're taking our vision to the next level and need your help to build the future of work. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of something truly special.
As a Principal Frontend Engineer, you will:
* Own the architecture and big picture thinking across the platform in relation to front-end development.
* Lead and mentor the front-end engineering team to ensure the delivery of high-quality and performant code.
* Collaborate with product managers, designers, architects, and other leads to plan out the technical execution of new products and major features.
* Helping decompose our monolithic React SPA into multiple micro-frontends.
* You are user-focused - we solve our customer's problems together; everybody has a say in planning, design & execution.
* You're a great communicator. This role will require leading discussions with multiple teams from different functions of the business. Presenting ideas and answering questions in open discussion is no problem for you.
* You love identifying new technologies, patterns, and techniques and planning out how we can roll them out across teams to improve productivity, code quality, and user experience across every division.
We'd especially love to hear from you if you have experience with micro-frontends and associated technologies like federated modules and single-spa, and a proven track record of project leadership and mentorship. Join our team and help us build the future of work!
For more info contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038266688