Engineering Manager, London (Hybrid), £105,000
My client are a tech for good business who's mission is to use technology to change lives for the better. Using their expertise of domain name services, they're aiming to reduce cyber crime and make the internet safer and more secure for all.
They're also passionate about our planet and exist as a carbon neutral organisation who are committed to helping reduce carbon emissions globally.
They've recently opened a brand new office in the heart of London are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager with knowledge of the domain name industry to build a brand new Platform Engineering team.
Skills & Qualifications:
* An understanding of working with DNS/DNSSEC protocols & software.
* Knowledge of Linux, AWS, Docker & Kubernetes
* A desire to support others in their professional development.
What they offer:
* A fantastic cooperative environment where everyone is committed to sharing knowledge and help each other to grow.
* A flexible, hybrid working policy.
* Up to 7% matched pension
* Discretionary Bonus scheme
* 30 days annual leave.
The role offers up to £105,000 and is Hybrid with 20% of time in the office per month.
If you are interested, please respond with your CV to email@example.com and we can discuss further.