Backend Developer, £65,000, Hybrid
Our well known client are hiring for a Node.js Developer to join a start up division of their larger business. They're looking for an experienced Node.js Developer who can contribute to mentorship, coding and getting involved in technical discussions.
You'll be working with a new team in the business on a fresh, greenfield project building a financial platform using modern technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience using Node.js
* Strong TypeScript experience
* Strong AWS experience including use of Serverless
* Experience with React on the front end
* Competitive bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme which we'll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we'll contribute 8%.
* Life Assurance
* You'll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you'll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
* Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
If you're interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.