Full Stack Developer, Hybrid (1 Day/ Week), £60,000
Who we are:
Specialising in post-production localisation of adverts we serve enterprise level clients, such as Lego and Playstation. We offer the best-in class premium product, content, localisation and transcreation capabilities.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team to help maintain and implement our platform. We're looking for someone who is eager to learn but also to share the knowledge and experience gathered in other places. The role will be based in London and report into the Head of Software Development.
* Collaborate with the global engineering/development team
* Implement and follow the architecture spec and follow the established best practices in software development and engineering
* Communicate effectively and collaborate with the rest of the multidisciplinary team
* Be involved in Agile activities along with the rest of the team
* .NET Core 3.1+ (C#)
* Angular 11+
* SQL Server (ideally with Entity Framework)
* NoSQL databases and unstructured data
What we offer:
* 25 days annual leave
* 2 giving back days
* Your birthday off!
* Bupa Healthcare
* Learning at work sessions and individual skill-based training courses
* Company parties and seasonal events
* Employee assistance programme with 24/7 helpline and free counselling sessions
* Financial wellbeing clinics
* Eye health vouchers via Specsavers
* A great pension structure
* Cycle scheme