Serverless Developer, £80,000, London (Hybrid)
My client is a leading insurance company that have partnered with a cloud consultancy working on their new, bleeding edge insurance platform that went from concept to sale 7 months. They are now building an in house elite development team to bring the product internally.
The role is a Software Engineer role operating within a Code First, Cloud First Methodology.
It is AWS focused work and predominantly code in golang and react but languages aren't important as long as you're passionate about AWS. You will get the chance to pick up GoLang in the position, even if you've never used the technology.
The office is in Hoxton and there's a minimum required to go in once a fortnight.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience in AWS and Serverless
* Strong experience in a back-end programming language such as node.js or golang
* Bonus - Experience with TypeScript
* Generous pension (starting level, employee contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
* Eligibility for annual performance bonus
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* 21 volunteering hours per year
* Private health benefit
If you're interested in the position please contact email@example.com with a copy of your CV.