(REMOTE) Senior Cloud Application Architect
This organization is searching for an experienced Senior Cloud Application Architect to work within an agile team of software developers to implement and maintain secure, scalable, cloud-based software solutions, build customer integration solutions, and streamline the team's software delivery tools and processes. Applicants should be qualified as top-notch full-stack developers, with a passion for focusing on backend service-oriented architectures, scalable system design, databases and data models, and API-driven models.
Salary 165K-185K (DOE) + bonus/equity + benefits
Role & Responsibilities
* Architect and lead implementation the company's flagship SaaS platform, Fabric, using a scalable microservice/FaaS approach with technologies such as Node.js, Express, GraphQL, Python, Django, C#, and .NET Core.
* Live and breathe a DevOps culture on a small team of Senior SDEs and SREs that work hand-in-hand with you to deliver modern, scalable, SaaS software across multiple cloud providers
* Work with modern CI/CD tool and methodologies to ship product on a daily basis.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 7 + years of professional programming experience with languages and frameworks such as React, Angular, TypeScript, Node, Express, Ruby, Rails, Python, Django, C#, .NET.
* Working knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes (or similar container/orchestration).
* Expertise with a variety of relational and NoSQL databases. MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, CouchDB, DocumentDB, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis preferred.