Product Development - SaaS
How do you define sexy?
For us, making a positive impact through our work is sexy. In a product development organization in the Flemish Brabant, there is a team of visionary developers who is developing a data management platform addressed to those professionals whose work is to cure cancer and treat genetic diseases. How do they do that exactly? By creating a software solution that assists them in managing and analysing the already complex production processes these therapies require.
We're looking for a motivated developer who has enjoys hands-on work and working side-by-side with the CTO and the dev team. The ideal candidate has experience with:
* Python to use for backend development and data analytics. A nice bonus is Django.
* Frontend skills in Typescript/Angular for the beauty of the frontend part.
* Fluency in English and an academic degree.
* Energy and perseverance!
1 We're not looking for specific years of experience, the role is open to all seniority levels.
2 If you are an experienced developer with a different stack (such as Java or .Net or React) and you wish to transition to Python and Angular, we're still happy to see you.
On top of the technical skills, the ideal developer enjoys a stimulating working environment, is highly motivated, and aspires to become a key-player in the growth of the company, which is guaranteed that will result to his/her personal growth as well.
The role offers:
* Remote work and 'work where it matters' policy. They have office locations all over Belgium, in Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven, Hasselt. You're encouraged to arrange a day when you'll work together with your team. It is up to each team to arrange the exact date and location when and where they want to work together.
* Very competitive salary. If we talk only "gross", it's usually up to a range of 3700 - 4500 tailored to your seniority level, it could even go higher). See below how the mobility allowance will further increase your income.
* Several benefits, all the standards in Belgium, such as monthly net allowance, health & group insurance, internet, meal vouchers etc etc.
* To massively increase your net salary, they offer a big mobility allowance (in case you don't want a company car) with a flexible income plan arrangement, where you can get paid the mobility allowance on top of your gross salary and use it to pay your mortgage or rent, or anything else that you need. That's a game changer! If you want to get a car, you can still use the remaining amount of your mobility allowance for the same purposes.
In this role, be prepared to go deep technical. You'll be improving the quality of the code, the security, scalability etc. In essence, you'll be responsible for setting up and managing projects that will eventually help the bio-tech organizations to develop innovative therapies for cancer and genetic diseases. That's as good as it can get.
Few details about the product
This product development house provides a platform that assists bio-tech organizations with managing process data efficiently. It is a modular Software as a Service for organizations that specialize in biomanufacturing and have lots of data on their plate. Their platform is designed in such a way to help organizations achieve an agile digitisation with increased data integrity and automation. Think about it as the back office of every company. Once the data are collected and structured, the software offers extensive possibilities like, among others, automated reporting, predictive analytics and process comparison.
Fast and easy, you reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos at email@example.com, and I bring you in touch with the CTO for a video interview. If positive, you visit them one time at the office to discuss numbers and meet the team. Starting date is flexible, so, if you're interested, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!