ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a DevOps Engineer you will work with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding. From creating and implementing systems software to analysing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace. Understand the software development lifecycle and have a clear understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/CD pipelines).
Do you have deep technical know-how and hands-on experience implementing various practices and tools and patterns of technology?
Are you able to deliver DevOps solutions while also getting involved in code review and solutions integration?
Are you interested in promoting the best of breed open-source tooling, patterns of technology and to work at one of the world's largest banking brands?
Build and maintain secure and scalable automated pipelines to enable technology platforms in both the provisioning and deployment of base components along with the development, configuration, implementation of continuous delivery of software artefacts. With a problem-solving attitude and collaborative team spirit identify technical debt/problems, potential improvements, and develop updates and fixes.
* 3 Years of experience as DevOps Engineer
* Experience with pipelines and CI/CD, GitOps concepts
* Experience with Docker and tool containerization
* Experience with Kubernetes and knowledge in Cloud Native Foundation Landscape
Strong experience in:
* Software Development
* Agile Methodologies
* Software development and coding
* Proficiency with scripting tools
* Cloud Native
* Infrastructure as Code
Preferred experience in:
* Experience with DevOps in both data platforms or real-time data platforms
* Knowledge of the GCP Ecosystem
* Experience in building monitoring/observability solutions
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A chance to become a member of the family: We are a professional services firm that is differentiated by our deep technical skills and our tier-one client portfolio. We are successful because of the unique talent of our team!
* Competitive compensation
* Permanent position
* Benefits package, including health insurance and mental health support
* Financial support for ongoing training in disruptive technologies
* Relaxed dress code at the offices
* An abundance of career paths and opportunities to advance
* A flexible and hybrid work environment
* Interview process: 2 to 3 interviews
Location: preferably UK or PT, but worldwide remote work is possible.
For now, all business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
We are a pathfinder, helping clients exploit tomorrow's technology to find unexpected solutions to today's business problems.
An independently minded, entrepreneurial technology consultancy, a collective of tech virtuosos that bring together strategic vision with a mastery of architecture and software engineering. We challenge technology norms and push what's possible, using open-source technology to architect, design and deliver innovative and disruptive solutions. We turns client challenges into success stories by breathing life into their technology ambitions, building flexible, scalable and resilient platforms which secure market advantage.
We work without compromise. Our clients share our appetite for innovation, and a thirst to push the boundaries of what is technically possible to meet their business goals.