Deadline for applications on Monday 13 of July, noon.
- Experience in Openshift container application platforms
- Experience in the automated distribution of system software updates via scripts Ansible
- Experience in the automated distribution of applications.
- No criminal record
System Engineer - Openshift knowledge
* Preferably be bilingual (French, Dutch) or at least have a basic knowledge of the second national language to participate in meetings with others. Knowledge of technical English is essential. So we accept French + English or Dutch + English.
* Ability to write project monitoring reports. Sense of responsibility. Stress resistance.
* Demonstrate proactivity, autonomy, initiative and flexibility.
* Know how to adapt quickly to changing situations.
* Be methodical and precise in your work.
* Creative, constructive, and solution-oriented.
* Client-oriented approach.
* Knowledge of the Red Hat Linux server environment (login script, rights management, Samba, ...) is mandatory.
* Thorough knowledge of OpenShift, Docker, Ansible tools is mandatory
* Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Prometheus is an asset. Knowledge of Red Hat Virtualization RHEV is an asset.
* Knowledge of monitoring tools Icinga, Grafana is an asset Good knowledge of scripting (Batch, WMI, PowerShell, AutoIt, PHP, PERL, ...).
* Good knowledge of Microsoft office products.
* Functional knowledge of .Net is an asset. No need to do coding but it's good that the candidate understands the .Net environment.
* Good knowledge of the workstation-oriented KVM virtual environment is an asset.
* Location - Brussels area
* Start Date - Asap
* Daily rate - 500 euros, excluding vat
* Contact: Pavlos Diamantopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org