Lead Big Data Engineer
Java & AWS
Starting five years ago as a niche project between Data Engineers and Data Scientist, this Data Science consultancy firm has been continuously helping their end-clients to excel in their business by turning their data into valuable information. Nominated once as the best start-up of the year, they specialize in various domains, with a focus on Big Data, A.I, IoT, Cloud Data Science, and Machine learning, and multiple industries such as e-commerce, marketing, utilities, automotive, gaming, transports, and government.
The company has three office locations in the areas of Antwerp, Ghent, and Limburg, with the biggest part of the work taking place in Antwerp and at the location of the end-client that also includes the Brussels area. As a Lead Data
Engineer, you get the flexibility to choose the location, duration and the company of your next project.
Skills & Qualifications
* Check the following and let us know what you can bring: Apache Spark, Kafka, Azure Databricks, DEMR, AWS (Glue Kinesis, SageMaker, Redshift)
* Definitely strong experience as a Java OR Scala Developer.
* You like creating data-driven software & architectures
* You are fluent in Dutch
* You are a cool person with strong communication skills and the quality to lead a team.
* In addition to the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment with smart and
talented colleagues, you will also get a competitive salary tailored to your skills and
experience, a first-class lease car (Mercedes, Audi etc) with a Benelux fuel card, a mobile,
and internet plan, lunch allowance, hospital and group insurance and finally, you get to take
part in multiple fun activities and team events.
Get in touch with me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, today at firstname.lastname@example.org to find
out everything about the role and the company. All your information will be managed in a professional
and discreet way, always according to the GDPR. In Jefferson Frank, we also have vacancies for
DevOps Engineers, Cloud-Native Developers, Automation Engineers, Software Engineers, and all
sort of open source and AWS technologies.