Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote - up to $160k
The opportunity to work for a company that is the leader in providing digital tools that allow cities to create and enforce dynamic transportation policies.
Provisioning and managing both customer-facing production and development environments
Refining monitoring and alerting system
Helping migrate from a regional to an edge-based architecture
Improving our CI/CD pipelines
Developing automation for provisioning scalable, highly-available infrastructure for the company's services and applications onto multiple cloud providers
* Min. 5 years of experience in a DevOps/Platform Engineer role
* Min. 2 years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes (Kubernetes in production)
* Experience designing, developing, and provisioning highly-scalable, highly-reliable infrastructures.
* Strong understanding of monitoring and alerting
* Experience troubleshooting distributed systems.
* Experience developing snd deploying CI/CD pipelines
* IaaS automation (CloudFormation, Terraform)
If this sounds like you apply today. Send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org