Our client is looking to hire senior java engineers to join them as they embark on an ambitious journey to revitalise the food service sector and make it fit for the modern age.
Looking to build a multi-state, multi-tenant platform that provides an end-to-end business solution that can equip business owners with cutting edge, next-generation tools that will allow them to thrive in a post-covid world. Ranging from POS, self-service solutions, back-office features and even a hugely popular white label app.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working as a back-end Java engineer you will take a critical role in the further development, extension and optimisation of our client's multi-state, multi-tenant platform
* You will join one of three cross-functional, product-aligned tech teams - each of which is empowered to manage their own workflows
* You will be a driving force for development best practises within the team, constantly assessing for opportunities for technical innovation
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of professional experience building complex back-end solutions in Java
* Prior experience working with multi-tenant, multi-country, cloud-native SaaS platforms
* High level of knowledge pertaining to Kubernetes, microservice architecture, and migrations
* Highly competitive salary - ITP1 Pension
* Upcoming equity program
* 5.000 SEK wellness allowance, 30 days vacation