AWS Architect | Outside IR35 | Remote | 12 Months
Jefferson Frank are working in partnership with a leading Software Consultancy who specialise in Software Development and Agile Transformations for their esteemed customers.
We are seeking an experienced AWS Architect to join and offer in depth knowledge of core AWS services, AWS design principles, account setup and structure.
Must have experience:
* Larger scale digital transformation
* AWS Lambda and Serverless
* Proven experience building end to end solutions in AWS
* Proven 'hands on' experience with IAC tooling e.g. Terraform, CDK
* Proven experience driving DevOps best practices
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
More desirable skills:
* Proven experience assessing client workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmaps
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from an architecture standpoint
* Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.), mentor team to build necessary competency
* Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders with client
* Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS environments in a secure and cost-effective manner
* Experience building scalable production systems through various approaches - immutable infrastructure, containers, serverless etc
* Certified in AWS would be great, not mandatory!
AWS Architect | 12 Month Contract | Remote | Outside IR35
Please apply, or feel free to reach out to me directly for a confidential conversation on email@example.com