Jefferson Frank are working with a leading technology company who are seeking to on board an experienced Senior Application Architect. This is an industry leading programme of work that is in it's infancy and will be long term.
We are looking for an experienced strategic resource that will be leading off and on shore small teams and therefore must be a very strong communicator.
The focus for this role is applications, leading a wider team offshore, of which they have circa 20 applications they are working on at present. Need to make sure the team are using AWS Best practices and making it awesome!
This role is paying between £700 - £800 a/day depending on experience, 12 months, prompt start.
* Delivery experience of large and complex migration programs
* AWS Migration experience
* AWS services experience - Ideally AWS Lambda
* Some OpenShift experience and knowledge
* Ability to reverse engineer architecture and design from code
* Some experience with Python, PostGres, PHP (to reverse engineer)
* Good client comms / relationship skills
* Ability to work in onshore-offshore teams
* Quickly learn new tech to take logical architectural decisions
* Own issues and resolve them by communicating and negotiating with multiple client teams
Senior Application Architect | 12 Month Contract | Greenfield | AWS
Please apply, or feel free to reach out to me directly for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org