Jefferson Frank are working with a leading HealthTech business that are working on a number of very exciting products and applications and are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to improve and scale product engineering experiences, work as a trusted member of a larger engineering team and provide expertise and guidance on delivery.
* Must be great with Python and AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model) or event driven applications would be highly desirable.
* T-shaped engineers would be great but being specialised in a certain area is also fine and promote a proactive, can do mindset
* Working with other to craft applications
* Contributing to a collaborative DevOps culture, being responsible for your code from design to deployment and support
* Continually identifying areas for improvement through refactoring code, process or working methods
* Pushing the boundaries, questioning the status quo, ensuring that releases and what we are building is the very best it can be
* Deep understanding of web applications and the relevant stacks
* Experience building and supporting public cloud applications
Experience with any of the following a bonus:
* IaC tools like AWS CDK or Terraform
* NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB or Mongo
* Understand the importance of driving quality into code through test automation
* Familiar with event modelling and event driven architectures
We are looking to move quickly with this requirement and likely interviews early next week, please get in touch ASAP - firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Software Engineer | Remote | Serverless | Typescript | Python | Outside IR35