Jefferson Frank are working with a leading Fintech that are looking to strengthen their mobile application and development team significantly.
We are currently seeking an experienced Android Developer with a specialism with MDM that is very used to working on business projects and have the ability to work autonomously when given high level requirements.
You will be working in a small team to maintain and develop our Android Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution.
Role specifics and desired experience:
* Assess manufacturers' SDKs and integrate them with a software stack
* Assist with the development of our Android MDM
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
* Work with outside data sources and APIs
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
* To assess the effort required for the development and produce estimates of the time to be spent on work
* To analyze the confirmed product requirements and any additional or alternative business requirements
* To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through the line management chain from time to time
Other experience including:
* Experience of developing Android applications, with a very good understanding of Android internals
* Experience with (in preferred order) AOSP development or JNI or low level Android development (ie: services, content providers)
* Fully up to date with the latest Android SDK and associated libraries
* Experience Working with REST APIs and JSON
* Experience with Android MDM APIs and EMM provisioning
* Experience writing SDKs / libraries along with their documentation
* Familiarity with AWS services and deployments
Android Developer | Remote | Outside IR35 | 6 Months initial
Please apply or feel free to get in touch for further details and a confidential conversation - firstname.lastname@example.org