We are working with a industry leading company that has experienced a large amount of growth in a short period of time. They are now looking to firm up their Enterprise IT Support Function and are looking to add experienced Technical Support Engineers.
This project is faced paced, innovative and will posses challenge and require the ability to adapt and provide clear communication and team spirit in a changing environment.
This primary purpose of this role is to offer exceptional support internally and externally, assist with laptop roll out on scale (Mac, Chrome Books and Windows), to be savvy with on boarding process, able to escalate technical/non technical issues quickly and resolve.
Desired skills & experience:
* 2nd/3rd Line technical support experience to End Users
* Troubleshooting & solutions
* Some G-suite or more recently Google Workspace commercial experience (desirable)
* Solid communication skills both written internal/external and verbal
* Experience with Zendesk, Jira and Confluence
* Some Apple Mac, Chrome book and JAMF experience
* Can do, proactive attitude
* Able to prioritise and provide solutions in fast paced environment
6 moths initial contract || Inside of IR35 engagement || Rate flexible on experience