Jefferson Frank are working with a very exciting DeFi start up business that has seen immediate traction since going live with their trading and lending platform.
In this very exciting period of growth they are looking to scale considerably and are now looking to on board experienced Solidity Developers to be fully remote and rates does depend on experience.
* Develop and test smart contracts related to lending, borrowing, trading, bridging and governance
* Review contracts of team members for logic flaws or security issues
* Suggestions for new features or improvements to the system
* Lead on the development of new features
* Back end development relating to smart contracts
* General Blockchain experience, preferably Bitcoin
* Minimum 2 years Solidity experience
* Minimum 5 years Development experience, back end focused
* Test framework: ideally hardhat, but truffle experience is also acceptable
* Strong sense of security. Knowledge of common vulnerabilities in smart contracts and blockchain development in general.
* Preferably Node.js, Golang or Java