Jefferson Frank are currently working with a leading consultancy that are seeking an experienced AWS Engineer for a large scale government project, no SC clearance needed, deemed outside of IR35.
Role requirements: Design an integration method between two AWS environments using S3 buckets with complex client side encryption requirements. Production of a design document to be presented and approved at the client design authority and implementation of appropriate AWS work (VPCs, S3 buckets, client side encryption).
You must be an experienced AWS Engineer with a architecture and development focus, have experience with Terraform scripting and well experienced in the following services - VPCs, EC2s, Lamba, S3 buckets.
* Replacing an on-prem big data platform with an AWS greenfield solution.
* Using AWS native technologies where possible (Lamba, EMR etc). We are storing data in HBase backed off to S3.
* User tools are via AWS remote desktop and include Hue, R Studio and Jupyter.
* Responsible for the whole migration, project management, technical architecture and build and change management.
Technical work will be:
* Building the AWS infra for sending the data
* Working out encryption standards for S3 bucket share
* Implementing the above to send the data
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply or contct me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org