Jefferson Frank are working with an exciting consultancy that are looking to on board an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer for a large scale Financial Services end client.
Working with an experienced tech team you will play a pivotal role and be experience with the following:
* Broad experience of AWS, working across many services. AWS Infrastructure
* Config/Management Skills
* AWS Lambda, building IaC using tools such as Terraform
* AWS Compute: EC2, Auto-scaling, ELB, RDS, ECR, ECSFargate
* AWS Networking (DNS, DirectConnect/TGW, VPC, VPC endpoint/private link)
* AWSCloudwatch, CloudTrail
* Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
* Practical understanding of DevOps practises and Agile working techniques
* Good understanding of Windows operating systems and Proxies
* Proficient experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, GitHub, Docker
* Security as a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context
This role is Inside of IR35 for 6 months initially but very likely to extend long term.
Please apply or feel free to get in touch directly to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org