Jefferson Frank are working in partnership with a leading Software Consultancy who specialise in Software Development and Agile Transformations for esteemed customers.
We are seeking an experienced Test Automation Architect to join and offer expertise understanding different test automation approaches (keyword-driven, Data-driven, BDD, hybrid) and technology stacks
Initial 12 month contract, remote working and Outside IR35
* 5+ years developing Automation Framework and using automation tools such as REST-Assured / Selenium / GEB / Appium / JUnit & TestNG / Cucumber / Jasmine / Protractor etc.
* Deep understanding of different test automation approaches
* Independent and self-motivated with excellent communication skills - must be able to prepare automation roadmaps
* Experienced designing, planning and executing system testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the system life cycle
* Experience with open source and vendor driven test automation tools, frameworks and language choices (preferably Java), Code scanning tools (e.g. Sonar, structure101), Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins/Bamboo) and batch automation (Spring batch applications)
* Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker etc.
* Extensive experience in multiple operating systems - Unix, Windows or Linux
* Experience in application architecture concepts and design patterns
* Experience with performance engineering and profiling with tools such as Load Runner, JMeter, JProfiler etc.
* Have a broad vision of the leading-edge technologies and the ability to discover, evaluate and learn new ones as they mature
Test Automation Architect | 12 Month Contract | Remote | Outside IR35
Please apply, or feel free to reach out to me directly for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org