Lead Java Developer up to £110K - Birmingham.
A global leading IT Investment financial Organisation are recruiting Lead Java Developer (Associate to Vice President level) for Equities cross platform team to help, build and develop on cross assets derivatives platform.
The role can be based in Birmingham & work from home option is also available i.e. Hybrid.
Role & Responsibilities
* Will work & develop unified global cross-asset derivatives quoting platform with electronic & client connectivity.
* Integrate with external platforms & clients using industry standard protocols such as FIX and REST
* Build rich, distributed, high-throughput and performance-sensitive user applications in Java.
* Will use both open source & internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms
Skills & Qualifications
Strong programming skills in an object orientated language such as Java or C#
Good experienced in object oriented or functional analysis and design skills
Good experienced of design and architectural patterns
Experience with concurrency and memory management.
Skills- Java, Vert.x, Jersey, Kafka, Mongo, Hazelcast, Elasticsearch,Git,SRE,Gitlab CI/CD
* Will get Chance to work on Finical Services.
* Balanced work life.
* Good Career Progression.
Feel free to approach me to for a confidential chat or get more information about the interview process.
Phone: +44 (0)203 148 4639 (ext 4639)