Lead Java Full Stack Engineer - Glasgow
Up to £75k DOE
A start-up mentality and the have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and they have fun doing it. Now, they're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with them.
They are looking for a Java developer who is good at analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications. You will interact directly with the users and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software.
* Server/UI side development.
* Working with project team to understand the requirements, doing the analysis and coming up with project plan.
* Participate in the implementation of the project
* Developing functionality in an iterative fashion, writing full unit and integration tests for each function that is developed.
* Continuously improving the quality of our systems and codebase via best practices including code reviews and refactoring where necessary
* Experience in Java 8 or higher, Databases (Sybase preferred), Middleware (Messaging/RESTful services)
* Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and familiarity with Design Patterns
* Hands on experience with web-based and multithreaded systems
* Experience of iterative / agile development practices
* Candidate should worked on the DevOps tools like, Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, Stash, TeamCity/Jenkins, Junit, Splunk
* Good Exposure of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Candidate should have strong Analytical skills
* Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
To apply or for more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7885.