Senior Java Engineer | Remote Working | Global Bank | Prague
One of the world's largest Investment Banks are looking to recruit experienced Senior Java Developers to be based out of their HQ in Prague. The organisation are at the cutting edge of technology and consider technology to be an enabler rather than a blocker, with technology ultimately acting as the catalyst for every decision they make in the banking world.
They are currently using Java 11-13 as well as a wider stack incorporating Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, REST APIs and Microservices. You will be expected to work across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) incorporating a range of modern engineering principles/methods including Agile (Scrum), TDD, CI/CD and DevOps.
In order to apply, please review the below candidate requirements:
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven commercial experience working with Java (ideally Java 8-13) and sound knowledge of Object Oriented Principles (OOP).
* Commercial experience working with Spring Boot, Hibernate and Maven.
* Experience working with Microservices and an understanding of Multi-threading.
* Commercial experience developing front end/UI applications using Angular, Bootstrap and React.
* Strong database skills in either SQL, MongoDB, MySQL or Oracle.
* Experience developing REST APIs.
* Commercial experience working with development tools including Git, GitHub, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and JIRA.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
* Contact Number: +420228883183
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely.