Snr. Front End Engineer (SaaS Start-Up) - 100% Remote (UK)
Senior Front End Engineer | 100% Remote (UK Based Candidates) | US Tech Start-Up
I am exclusively engaged with an award-winning and innovative Tech Start-Up, headquartered in the US but with a fully remote workforce spread across the US, UK and Canada. They are fully supportive of diversity and inclusion within the workplace and have created a fantastic company culture, focusing on enabling creative people to be creative rather than expecting them to fall into a pre-assigned niche. Moreover, they have been established in the SaaS/Cloud space for a number of years and have created a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that is used by 1,500 organisations across 40 different countries... not bad eh?
Travel & Working Patterns
This role is 100% remote (forever, not just during COVID) and despite this organisation being based in the US, there isn't any crazy expectation for you to spend 2/3 day's per week/month over there! It is remote. Genuinely.
In terms of their expectations from you, rather than copying and pasting the JD, I have decided to pick out the key requirements below:
* Web Development - Proven experience in modular CSS, semantic HTML, Bootstrap and LESS/SASS.
* CI/CD & DevOps - Experience working with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker etc. (not essential).
* Personality - Hard-working, genuinely into technology and happy working remotely!
* Delivery - Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall delivery methods.
So if you've read this advert and think 'this sounds pretty interesting' then why not apply? In order to do so, please contact me using the following methods:
* Telephone - 0191 338 7540
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during the application process will remain confidential and any submissions will be fully compliant with GDPR.