Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Birmingham/Remote - Salary to £50,000
A leading provider of SAP Business One services with a focus on cloud infrastructure. AWS is the infrastructure of choice and moving forward will be an integral part of the service provided. The company are not only a SAP gold partner but also moving toward AWS Partner status.
Our client is a firm believer of work life balance and development so if you are looking for a company that will not only reward for the work you put in but also get the flexibility to live life to the fullest then this would be the opportunity for you.
What you will provide:
* Administering an AWS cloud platform.
* Experience using standard AWS services such as EC2, VPC, S3.
* Automation tools or scripting languages such as Ansible, Cloudformation, Powershell and bash.
* Experienced in administration, deploying and maintaining Windows Server OS (2016,2019) and Linux (SLES, Ubuntu).
* Solid Investigation process understanding. (checking relevant logs for issues)
* Nginx is an advantage.
* Microsoft stack such as RDS, Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, SQL and general OS configurations.
* Administration of monitoring tools such as Cloudwatch, Zabbix and Grafana.
* Solid networking skills such as DNS, DHCP, IP routing, VPN and CIDR understanding.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills is essential.
* Making and influencing decisions to the company and clients on processes and architecture of the environment going forward.
If you would like to know more about this fast growing company then please get in contact with an updated version of your CV to L.Hamber@jeffersonfrank.com.