Lead Frontend Developer- Helsinki- up to 6000€/pm + bonus
Our partner is looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to join their growing team. Our client builds sustainable growth expanding its offering from media to related digital services fulfilling the needs of users' everyday lives as consumers and as professionals in the business.
* Analysis, design, and development with the above-mentioned technologies
* Effort estimation for own tasks
* Make projects research and expand the know-how of the team
* Willingness to mentor juniors in the team and work with legacy software
* Developing and maintaining a reusable component library in Storybook based on atomic design principles
* Effort estimation for own tasks
* Maintain high standards of software quality within the team
* Proficient in developing high-quality code
* Experience in architecture design - This includes data modeling, database design with ER model, and design with UML (e.g. sequence diagrams)
* You must be able to communicate in Finnish and English comfortably and fluently
Beneficial to have:
* Experience with design systems and Storybook
* Experience in designing microservices and REST APIs with OpenAPI specification
* Experience in working and designing with databases such as Postgres and DynamoDB
AWS knowledge :
* Experience in developing in an AWS environment, preferably cloud-native development. Understanding of Lambda-functions
* AWS Serverless development (CDK/Cloud Formation, Lambdas, API Gateway)
* Brand New Office / Hybrid Working
* Work-life balance - flexi days
* Diverse & International Community
* CAPS - Partner benefit program
* Private Health
* Aunite - Wellbeing service
* Phone and Laptop
* Lunch and Sport Voucher
* Cycle to work benefit
* Incentive Bonus
You will be working on their in-house product development and services which are used by millions of people on a day-to-day basis, while you are surrounded by a supportive team of experts.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-lee-wright-54b242221/ |
Phone: +358 75 326 3948
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialize in Mobile, Web, and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security