Backend Java Developer
This client can best be described as one of the most well knows banks in Sweden with its roots firmly planted in the history of Sweden's savings banks and the cooperative agricultural bank tradition. They have relationships with millions of private customers and hundreds of thousands of corporate customers.
They are expanding the Payments Execution team which is an Agile Release Train consisting of 8 teams - each team has a PO, Scrum Master, 2x Business Analysts and 4-6 Developers.
These teams are responsible for the development of infrastructure and services related to supporting customers' outgoing and incoming payments. The Customers are Private customers and corporate customers within all their segments across Sweden and Baltics, the Payments team support over a billion payments each year - domestic and international.
The challenge for the developers right now is to balance
* Huge demands on maintenance and upkeep of what they already have
* They have a massive backlog of new development that needs to start soon
* 3 - 5+ years experience in the IT industry
* Strong Java, Spring and SpringBoot experience (They are looking for both Intermediates and a few Seniors)
Beneficial, but not necessary;
* Experience with Microservices, REST, SOAP, API's
* Experience from Banking or Telecom or similar is appreciated. Basically experience from regulation heavy industries.
* DevOps / Unit testing / other SDLC experience is very beneficial
If Fintech is an industry you wish to enter, then there is no better company to start your journey with! Apply now!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.