Games Server Engineer - Backend Java - Stockholm
An amazing new opportunity with an up and coming games studio located in Stockholm. Have you ever wanted to work with a games studio ran by industry veterans and work on/better your skills with Java? This is one of our most interesting Clients with aims to take the gameplay experience to richer, deeper levels while making mobile mid-core free-to-play games accessible. As long as you have a goal to create the best features and want to be part of a highly experienced team to develop THE greatest midcore games, you will fit right in! You will be able to focus on design in collaboration with the team as well as to build and implement new systems.
* ITP1 Pension
* Employee stock options
* Work from home flexibility
* Health insurance
* Hardware as standard
* 5 weeks paid vacation
* Huge opportunities for individual and team growth
* Work on one of the most popular IP's ever created!
* Minimum 5 years experience working as a Back-End Developer with fluency in Java
* Extensive expertise working with containerisation technology; in particular Docker and Kubernetes
* Prior experience in building, releasing and maintaining mobile video-games is highly beneficial
* Experience in optimising and building JVM apps is highly beneficial
My client is currently hiring and interviewing for this position with interviews taking place next week. If you would like to know more about this or any other opportunities, please apply today.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.