Backend Java Developer Role - IoT Cloud Platforms
An amazing new opportunity within a globally recognised producer of in demand, domestic IoT technologies! We are looking for a passionate Backend Developer with Java and AWS experience to help deliver world-class and industry leading product experiences within our partners ecosystem of connected devices.
Roles and responsibilities:
As a Developer you will report directly to the Engineering Manager of IoT and Platform Services, and as a part of this team you will contribute to the architecture, design, implementation and delivery of said Services. You must have strong software development, communication and team skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced workplace that will continuously change through innovation and experimentation. With the cutting edge technology at your fingertips, you must demonstrate mastery in one or more of these technologies as well as having expertise with highly scalable consumer-facing products.
* Relevant degree (e.g. Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Development)
* Minimum 3 years experience as a Java Developer
* Platforms: AWS (IoT Core preferred but not necessary)
* Experience within a commercial products / enterprise company is merited
* Fluent in English
* Household name - every Swedish/Nordic person and lots of Europeans will have heard of or even used some of their products.
* The company are massively into sustainable living and leaving the world a better place. They really believe in the products they produce, and compare themselves to the same goals that Microsoft/Google set themselves re carbon emission levels
* Global Digital Product Organisation: They are building and expanding an organisation from scratch - and completely changing the way they go to market regarding Connectivity to their products
* Strong career possibilities and working with cool technology that affects everyone's life!
* Many, many more - please apply within to find out further information…
My client is currently hiring and interviewing for this position with interviews taking place next week. If you would like to know more about this or any other opportunities, please apply today.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.