6 month Senior Dev Sec Ops Engineer Contract
£750-£900 a day
Jefferson Frank are working with a leading UK business that are looking to scale up a dev ops engineering team significantly between now and the end of the year.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Dev Ops engineer.
We are looking for experience with the following:
* Troubleshooting and assisting with the resolution of Terraform errors while creating or updating AWS resources such as:
- Databases (including RDS/Aurora) ii. MSK Clusters
- Messaging Queues (such as SQS and SNS) iv. API Gateways
- EC2 Instances
* Troubleshooting and assisting with the resolution of application connectivity and integration issues to the frequently used Trading Point AWS services such as:
- AWS secrets manager
* Investigating and resolving issues with applications already deployed into the Trading Point Kubernetes Clusters (EKS) relating to the following areas:
* Documenting common solutions to frequently occurring problems and generally contributing to improving the Trading Point AWS and DevOps internal documentation.
This contract will be 6 months initial and likely to extend, remote and an opportunity not to be missed.
Please apply, or get in touch for further details or a confidential conversation - email@example.com